2006 ends clouded with the loss of a family member.
But we have the hope that the new year will going to be a good year.
A year filled with new ideas and full of creativity, lots of joy, old and new creative people lighting up our lifes, some planned collaboration projects (Sheree, I hope you remember our date in January :-) ), a first whistle stop for a little blue sheep on the TV (January 22nd, ARTE TV, magazine"Chic", noontime 12:35), a year with love and peace.
I made a list with 36 things I wanted to do in 2006, but as you might guess, a lot of them are still open and have to be transfered to the New-Years-resolutions-list:
1. meditating regularly
2. finding a house with an outbuilding, we can use as Friederikes! and my studio
3. establishing a business, our own little gallery-shop for selling handmade art & craft
4. visiting Niki de Saint Phalle´s Tarot Garden in the Tuscany
5. eating more healthy food
6. more reading instead of TV watching
7. learning to say clearly and precisely what I want and what I don´t want/learning to say "No" (but I advance)
8. doing my taxes not at the eleventh hour
9. spending more time with my family
10. spending some time at Saras refugium
..... this list of open things could be continued, but I don´t want to bore you.
What are your New Year´s resolutions?
All the best for the new year to you & lots of viking power
yours Sandra + (of course) Friederike!