Sunday, December 31, 2006

the new year

is knocking at the door... What will it bring? [a last post for this year by Sandra]

2006 ends clouded with the loss of a family member.
But we have the hope that the new year will going to be a good year.
A year filled with new ideas and full of creativity, lots of joy, old and new creative people lighting up our lifes, some planned collaboration projects (Sheree, I hope you remember our date in January :-) ), a first whistle stop for a little blue sheep on the TV (January 22nd, ARTE TV, magazine"Chic", noontime 12:35), a year with love and peace.

I made a list with 36 things I wanted to do in 2006, but as you might guess, a lot of them are still open and have to be transfered to the New-Years-resolutions-list:

1. meditating regularly
2. finding a house with an outbuilding, we can use as Friederikes! and my studio
3. establishing a business, our own little gallery-shop for selling handmade art & craft
4. visiting Niki de Saint Phalle´s Tarot Garden in the Tuscany
5. eating more healthy food
6. more reading instead of TV watching
7. learning to say clearly and precisely what I want and what I don´t want/learning to say "No" (but I advance)
8. doing my taxes not at the eleventh hour
9. spending more time with my family
10. spending some time at Saras refugium

..... this list of open things could be continued, but I don´t want to bore you.

What are your New Year´s resolutions?

All the best for the new year to you & lots of viking power



yours Sandra + (of course) Friederike!

6 comments:

Beate said...

Ich wünsche dir viel Kraft zum realisieren deiner guten Vorsätze, doch, lass dir berichten, alles hat einen Sinn, auch wenn deine Vorsätze sich nicht alle haben realisieren lassen....
:-)
take care

René said...

I can hear the new year knockin’. Open the door!

Remembrance can be painful, loss is mostly. A year ends, a new one begins. Melpomene leaves the house and Thalia takes her place.
Live is not about lists –even though they help-, it’s about directions – I know what I’m writing about as I tend to loose track of my way-. I really believe 2007 will bring changes (what about the new house?), open up new opportunities (please tell me about live with a TV-star or make a docu-soap out of it?!), great chances and all the small and big things that will happen....I’m confident 2007 will be a great year for you & Friederike.
See you soon!
Hugs & Kisses from René

PS: From Bogi as well – of course!

Friederike! said...

Danke Beate! Ich wünsche Dir auch ein kravtvolles & kreatives Jahr! :)

Friederike! said...

Dear René, I think your right. Life is not about lists, lists are just a "tool", they force you to formulate clear what you want/don´t want, etc. But in the end it´s all about directions.
The new year brings great chances for all us. Let´s try to make the best out of it. I´m glad that we met you and Bogi and hope we spend again inspiring and joyful hours in 2007! Happy New Year!

tonja_raeubertochter said...

happy new year and all the best for the new year!
I'm sorry for your loss. may the clouds unravel and the new year be creative, peaceful and full of chances and possibilities you just have to take!

also a big hug from me and ingo

helena zália said...

happy new year!
:*)