Monday, November 20, 2006

this was yesterday


some pictures of yesterdays "open studio day", taken by my dear friend Bogi Bell. Here you can find this picture in a bigger size

We are grateful for artist colleagues and friends that dropped in, for strangers that had the courage to ring the bell (it´s not easy to walk into the house of someone you don´t know) and what a nice surprise Elisa, a wonderful artist from Holland came with her family (we never met before, Elisa is one of my flickr friends). She brought me a gift, the beautiful oven gloves in the picture above. Thank you so much Elisa, it was so nice to meet you in real and I hope it was not for the last time.
In short it was a very nice day with many friendly people and inspiring talks. Thank you so much for your support my lovelies!

these great pictures were taken by Bogi Bell

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Congrats! It looks like the open house was a huge success...and fun too.

bogi said...

As I already said somewhere else ;) I have to thank you Friederike & Sandra! Keep on beeing what you are and do not think about what you should be...
I'll see you both tomorrow - looking forward!!

Shula said...

Men in jars!

Surely there's a market for these?

abbyjane said...

I love the people in the jars. They're great!

Anonymous said...

diese gläser sind so toll!!

jesseleigh said...

what a nice idea!

silke said...

The things you do are really gorgeous!

Jade said...

they are amazing