Saturday, October 28, 2006

oh lucky me

[post by Sandra] I´ve got mail with a big surprise in it. I must admit I had tears in my eyes when I opened it and saw what it was. A very young artist from Australia, called Mym, 11 years young sent me one of her masterpieces - "Donnatella", a textile art doll. Mym was the very first I agreed to do a swap - one dreamguardian for one of her dolls that I adore so very much, since the moment that I first saw them. I wrote about Poppalina the creative mother-daughter team already a while ago. How glad I am that I "met" these two ladies, that are so creative and lovely and make such wonderful art. Visit her blog and check out Myms and Shulas art. Thank you Mym and Shula, you are great!

Love, Sandra

2 comments:

shula said...

a perfect match.

risa said...

she is precious.