I´m happy today because :
- of a new year of my life is starting
- of my wonderful husband Michael, who is not only supporting me on my way as an artist, but who made me a beautiful gift.....a doll from Graça Paz, an adorable artist and friend from Portugal. I fell in love with her happy art the moment I saw it. If you don´t know her go to her flickr album. It´s absolutely worth it! Michael is also responsible for my growing sewing addiction and neglection of my painting ;). The sewing machine was a gift of him last year. My first sewing trials had ended at the age of nine when I was forced! to sew a nightshirt in school. It was a drama and the shortie was never finished.
- of my family and friends who sent me their best wishes
- of some sold dolls last weeks. The dream guardians had new owners only a few hours after they were finished. That´s a record!
- of an invitation from Carly Schwerdt to a soft-toy-exhibition in Australia MorpheII which I was only too pleased
- and last but not least all your wellmeaning comments, which are so motivating in going on my creative way. Thank you so much!