Monday, March 20, 2006

Symbolons

NEW WORK:
I am very interested in signs and symbols of different cultures. So at the end of 2004 I started with a series of paintings called "Symbolons". This series is an ongoing process, I love to work on these small paintings (30cm x 30 cm). There are so many ways to combine them. And it´s fun to play with them. You can arrange many "Symbolons" to one big painting or put just a few of them in a row. Now I am at a point of the process they change a bit.
More Symbolons
here

4 comments:

Marieke said...

I really like your work, you've got a wonderful style. I'm a bit jealous of your ability to say so much with so little detail

anja federbusch said...

hi sandra,

schöne neue symbolons. man merkt das frühling wird... die farben werden kräftiger.
ich finde die haben was von usa, cowboys. am besten finde ich die zitrone: sauer macht lustig!

c u
anja

XT moveis e acessorios artesanais said...

I LOVE SMALL PAINTINGS TO, THEUY LOOK GREAT ALL TOGETHER ,I LIKE YOUR GRAFISM AND THE DEEP OF THE PAINTINGS ,THE WAY YOU WORK THE DEEP PLAN .I FIND YOU PAINTING SITE!!!!CONGRATULATION

BEIJOSSS

GRAÇA

Friederike! said...

thank you so much for your comments. They are very appreciated :-) Danke!