Wednesday, March 29, 2006

being hip like Vivienne Westwood


hello my dear readers,
did you wonder why I was so quiet in the last weeks? Well, I had to take a break from blogging. I needed time to think about this and that and about fashion style. I´m not a fashion victim, but I love to look at people and sheeps (in the following I will call them sheople) that have their own style, sheople who give a s..t (pardon) on what other sheople could think. Individual and eccentric

sheople who are not to shy to wear colors (btw. I wear blue...)...... but blue color alone does not make an enfant terrible.
I would love to visit the Vivienne Westwood exhibition in Duesseldorf. Maybe this fires my imagination in creating my own fashion style.

Do not miss to visit these links from art for housewifes:
~colorful recycling fashion

1 comment:

lisa said...

thank you for saying hello through flickr. i am in love with your work and must figure out which piece to purchase...thank you!! you made my day.