Friday, February 03, 2006

here we go - I will post in english :-)

it´s is a big challenge for a sheep to write in english. But I recognized most of my readers are english speaking. So, I decided to make this change. I will do my very best - promise. But please be patient my english may be different - sheep english :-)


I want to introduce my beloved friend Mabel to you. Mabel is a writer, we have a very heartfelt friendship since years. Unfortunately she lives about 600 km away from me. And we don´t meet so often, but we talk every day on the phone. She means so much to me, she is my inspiration and my companion, on the artist´s way. Mabel will post a reportage every friday (language is german). Read her first article


...after I tried to stop a cattle carrier. Yes, I´d love to hear it....."poor Friederike!"

Inspiration at my cost... Sandra is doing a new series now, called "wrapped", or "woundend". She is still indecisive.

And last but not least, I want to show you this and this (a very inspirational site by cynthia korzekwa)

4 comments:

Mabel Wingfield said...

My dear Friederike!,

what can I say after this deep words of love. Words, touching my heart and my soul.
Let me try to say this:

Our friendship is like a sparkling diamant. May this light shine up to the stars and protect our artist life.

With thankfulness, yours Mabel

Michael said...

Poor Friederike!
Where have all the heroes gone....?

Michael

Annika Sandin said...

Fantastic news as I don't understand german. Like your style though and wonderful photos.

Friederike! said...

thanks for your visit and your comments! :-)